In partnership with trendence UK, BPP recently surveyed the Guardian UK 300 employers on their apprenticeship strategies. Our resulting report - the Apprenticeship Levy Study - Part II - provides market-leading insight on how some of the UK's top firms are dealing with the many opportunities and challenges presented by the Apprenticeship Levy nearly 12 months on.
Key findings of the report show;
• Nearly all UK leading employers plan to spend their levy but with most anticipating the majority of their spend will be in 2021
• Employers are increasingly seeing the levy as a way of advancing their diversity and widening participation agendas
• Firms are using the levy increasingly as an external recruitment tool; the number spending it on existing staff has declined
• Most are looking to expand the number of apprenticeship programmes they offer from April 2018
• Employers are taking the long view – they regard levy spend as a complement to long-term workforce planning rather than as a financial imperative that has to be met as quickly as possible.
We hope the findings in this report will give employers an insight into how they might benefit from the opportunities the levy brings as well as provide solutions on how to overcome some of the challenges it creates.
To read the full report, please use the following link: https://goo.gl/rocnhV
Do you have any questions? Get in touch: email@example.com